As a teller you will be assisting customers by answering their questions, making them feel welcome and comfortable. Assisting them by giving them information about products and experiences they may experience using the products. A teller is responsible for ringing up customers, correctly inputting coupons and ensuring the customer has the best experience possible to build positive customer relationships.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Processing transactions
- Verify customer’s allotment and ensure they are eligible to make purchasing using the state system
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed
- Adheres to all Nevada Department of Health and Human Services laws
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Cash register experience
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions
- Ability to handle high stress situations and a busy atmosphere
- Experience in a retail setting
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Self motivated
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.