We are looking for an experienced and well-organized professional to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their sales performance.
The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to customer feedback and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Perform deliveries with sales as needed (some orders will require two people to complete).
- Assist with dispensary pop-ups as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all state and local laws, regulations and ordinances, and with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a team environment and company advancement per strategic direction set by executive management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School Diploma or related.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Familiarity with Metrc Compliance Software a big plus
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Experience in the Cannabis Industry preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.