The Receptionist Manager performs in a receptionist role as well as leading and mentoring a team of receptionists at the dispensary. In this role you will be responsible for greeting visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. S/he is responsible for helping meet the needs of the customers by effectively communicating dispensary procedures and policies in a professional way, ensuring compliance with local and State laws governing Cannabis.
You will set the tone for our company by being an outstanding listener and information source and knows all points-of-contact for every department within the company to promptly assist customers. They will check customers into the dispensary and collect all necessary information to properly allow them to purchase product. In addition, you will act as a mentor to other receptionists and assist in scheduling receptionist team coverage for the dispensary. In this role you will also help manage the performance of the Store by conducting employee performance improvement meetings and discussions on a scheduled and as needed basis.
- Manage Staffing Schedules at the Store.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner.
- Check in existing and new customers.
- Ensuring each customer is eligible to make a purchase.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries as needed.
- Create marketing/ ads for inside the dispensary.
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel.
- Provides administrative assistance as needed.
- Oversees the front office staff by ensuring tasks are performed per policy and in timely manner.
Maintains high level of knowledge in all duties of the Receptionist position.
Is accountable for directing the Reception Team Members and ensuring the front office operations run smoothly.
Performs Receptionist duties.
Assures front office staff performs duties within department guidelines.
- Ensures all common areas are clean and stocked adequately.
Acts as a role model, trainer and educator to assure customers receive a positive experience by receptionists/clerical staff.
- Adheres to all State and local Marijuana and Recreational Department of Health and Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Will Manage a team of receptionists and the functions performed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be 21 or over
- Some College or equivalent experience.
- 1 - 3+ years as an individual contributor in similar role
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Lead role.(leading front desk, administrative assistant, staff and functions).
- Must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.