The marketing administrator will work with departments across to the organization to facilitate workflow to and from the marketing team. The administrator will manage the delivery of materials from marketing to other parts of the company and will help organize materials needed by the marketing team from other parts of the organization. The administrator will maintain project and campaign backlogs and schedules to help ensure on-time execution and effective prioritization of resources.
- Manage marketing deliverable throughout the organization.
- Maintain prioritized project and campaign backlogs.
- Manage marketing project reporting.
- Coordinate and manage vendor/contractor relationships.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- High School or equivalent (GED)
- Microsoft Office Software
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to maintain high quality work product with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Clean criminal record. Prior to employment.
- Production background a plus.
- Excellent verbal, superior writing and report presentation skills are essential.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Can work independently with little supervision.
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cannabis industry work experience.
- Marketing Experience
- Experience managing multiple projects
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.